IGNORED

Michael Lavorgna strikes back.......

• 3 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, skikirkwood said:

Already advocating violence?  Nice.  BTW, is that you ML, with a new account pretending to be a "Bill Brown"?

ML has no honor or class.  He's a hack who makes a living deceiving gullible people and I called him out for who he is.  We had additional email exchanges, I'll stop with what I've posted.

I doubt that "Bill Brown" is ML, as I don't think ML could hold his psyche together long enough.

Could be Scroggie tho (??)

Reviewing his posts - nearly all on 2 threads - I suspect he is an ML fanboi or employee (assuming ML has enough money to hire someone).

Someone Alert the List Keeper (IndieDan?? - I forget who keeps the banned list).

1 hour ago, crenca said:

I thought it was all the chatter from yankees about how the south and responsible gun owners are the cause of mass murder, that and Weird Al videos...

I also grew up in the South and everybody had guns (that's how we got a lot of our food too) but there were never any school shootings.  There was a set progression for kids - you started with a Daisy BB gun, a few years later, you got a pellet gun (Benjamin pump), later a .22 and a small shot gun, etc.  Something has changed; I don't think it is the # guns per capita.  Reducing the # guns and rate of fire would help for sure.

1 hour ago, Em2016 said:

Yes those are transformer based isolators (filters).

Optical isolation should provide better isolation (in theory) against RF and leakage currents, so I'm interested to hear more about this Gigafoil thing. 

If it turns out to effectively be a pair of FMC's in one metal box it could be interesting.

I do see from the photo it needs 5Vdc input.

@jabbr has opto-isolators IIRC; they are not costly

Just now, sandyk said:

Unlike some of you, I don't do drugs or drink alcohol to excess, or falsely accuse other members of LYING about the contents of exchanged PMs.

careful there sandman - I never accused you of lying nor have I made any false accusations - I did suggest to someone in private that you might be having some other issues that are non-volitional