IGNORED

Article: The Next Track: Network Streamers

10 hours ago, feelingears said:

As much as I love podcasts and interviews of this sort, I think what this topic needs is more diagrams. I'd do 'em myself but unfortunately my current life chapter doesn't leave much room for this kind of activity and I'd rather be listening to music/my system anyway. For me, the irony is less computer audio = more sonic bliss. But, computing is a hobby too... I think it would be useful for people to see the configurations from basic to complex, including power supplies and cable options. And seeing as how I love spreadsheets, a cost comparison would be a nice complement to the illustrations. Sadly, I haven't the time to indulge in this myself.

4 hours ago, kirkmc said:

It's just a podcast... If someone wanted to write an article and fill it with graphs and diagrams, that would be great. 

Is someone listening in on our conversations :~)

Kirk, Doug, and I had this conversation following the recording of the episode. I want to design a flow chart to help purchasing decisions and educate people. It's a big undertaking, but would be very helpful.

Founder of Audiophile Style | My Audio Systems AudiophileStyleStickerWhite2.0.png AudiophileStyleStickerWhite7.1.4.png