IGNORED

Kii Three - my impressions and pro reviews

• 2 weeks later...
34 minutes ago, Yellowspider said:

Yes, it´s down.

Thanks. Thought I was going mad ....! Ah well, will wait a while longer. 

2 minutes ago, ragwo said:

I still have access to the site. 

It’s back again. Downloaded Updater, it recognised I have 2 speakers, crashed when I clicked on the app icon. Running Win 10. 

5 minutes ago, Rubysea said:

yes. they are apparently working on these new support pages with changing/updated content. So I assume they are in their final stages and maybe in a few days (before Christmas?) the support section is up and running with everyone being able to DL the lates FW.

Thanks.  Will try and remain patient.... 

20 minutes ago, Rubysea said:

Currently FW updates seem to be possible again (for how long?)

Also again a newer version of the Update tool is available (v.1.1.0) and @atletico, it might fix your update problem? Probably worth trying again...

Just got an email from Tom at Kii saying that new version of Updater is now available, so maybe this is the production release?

17 minutes ago, Blade1001 said:

So I'm assuming with all this, there is no way to update the Kii's without the Control in place?

I can't understand why they would make them this way when the Control isn't bundled with the speakers.

I’d contact Tom at Kii and ask. Must be some way to do this without the KC, given that the latter was released sometime after the speakers were.