IGNORED

Article: Music Storage, New Music, Remote Access, and a Cool Streamer Project

On ‎8‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 5:23 PM, agladstone said:

Thanks for the information. 

Its odd, they offer a custom plan option, if I select 10TB of total storage and 1TB of daily usage allowed the price is $840 per yr or 85/ mo   

However their unlimited plan is only 9.99 / mo or 99.00/ yr. 

I wonder if this means what they call "unlimited", really has some un-written limits?  Otherwise, why would a custom plan with 1TB upload and download per day and 10TB of total allowed storage cost 8 times more than what they call the "unlimited" plan?? 

Could it be that they have traffic prioritization and those with the custom accounts get bandwidth priority?

On ‎8‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 5:23 PM, agladstone said:

Thanks for the information. 

Its odd, they offer a custom plan option, if I select 10TB of total storage and 1TB of daily usage allowed the price is $840 per yr or 85/ mo   

However their unlimited plan is only 9.99 / mo or 99.00/ yr. 

I wonder if this means what they call "unlimited", really has some un-written limits?  Otherwise, why would a custom plan with 1TB upload and download per day and 10TB of total allowed storage cost 8 times more than what they call the "unlimited" plan?? 

I spoke with support and they said that they custom and unlimited plans are essentially the same but the custom plan lets you add more users cheaper where the standard unlimited is $10/month for each additional user over 2.