IGNORED

Objective proof the UpTone Regen ISO can improve a DAC's output(*)

12 hours ago, esldude said:

So don't confuse highly respected listening for preference with fidelity.

I don't claim to have golden ears, so I think we can just say "a coupla guys" rather than "highly respected listeners."  :)

(Always loved the Garth Brooks song, "I've Got Friends in Low Places.")

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

6 minutes ago, plissken said:

But that's ok. Since you will just need to pair with a $350 DAC and for $1000 you are at the ultimate in noise reduced, accurate, veil lifting, audio reproduction. 

Don't know about ultimate - very likely not - but I'm likin' it a lot.  :)

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

Anyone tried to duplicate the test setup to see whether the proposed power supply interaction is replicable?