IGNORED

USB audio cracked... finally!

16 hours ago, PeterSt said:

...As a matter of fact I personally learn from about everyone, regardless the system which we mostly don't even know. Just try to envision what may happen if a 100 people start to listen to each other and take for granted what they say. The learning (and progress !) would go so fast, that you don't know where you are (this could be too much of Dutch).

Hi Peter. Bravo! I've been dipping into this thread occasionally and this caught my eye - has to be one of the best things I've read on an audio forum ...?

Topaz 2.5Kva Isolation Transformer > EtherRegen switch powered by Paul Hynes SR4 LPS >MacBook Pro 2013 > EC Designs PowerDac SX > TNT UBYTE-2 Speaker cables > Omega Super Alnico Monitors > 2x Rel T Zero Subwoofers. 

23 hours ago, austinpop said:

Ask once - "Show me the data! Prove it!" - then you have a valid point of view. Ask it hundreds of times, over and over, then you are trolling, plain and simple. It's the repetition, the endless refrain, the attacks on unsuspecting end users, that makes you a troll.

We have an infestation of trolls on CA. I ask people of good will to exercise restraint, and stop feeding these trolls. Starve them, and they will go away.

One nice thing about this thread is that it has become a prime troll destination. That makes it easy to add them to your ignored user list with just a few mouse clicks. The "Ignore User" feature on CA is working great! Please use it liberally. Or conservatively! 9_9

Yes. Me too, Absolutely love the ignore user feature. No burn in needed, one click and peace is restored without any debate or discussion. Bye bye, Love it. ?

Topaz 2.5Kva Isolation Transformer > EtherRegen switch powered by Paul Hynes SR4 LPS >MacBook Pro 2013 > EC Designs PowerDac SX > TNT UBYTE-2 Speaker cables > Omega Super Alnico Monitors > 2x Rel T Zero Subwoofers.