IGNORED

Liquid Conductors in your Interconnect Cables

I thought this would be fun for those tired of stopping jitter with regeneration or origami blur discussions.

"With a solid conductor, or rather, an alloy or element in a solidus (below melting point) atomic lattice configuration. In such condition, ‘electrical response’ , or electron flow, is restricted to electron orbital ‘co-joined’ pathways in the atomic lattice. This is the situation in what we call ‘DC Flow’ in the given conductor. This relates to named observations like Johnson–Nyquist noise. "

YEH BABY!!

7 minutes ago, mansr said:

Certainly the worst grammar. The BS is squarely in "not even wrong" territory, but that's the norm for audio. Sadly.

Yes, I am wondering if it is done by a non-English speaker.  Or Siri...

cables filled with liquid poo would eliminate the "potential for interference with the signal cloud" and "show the highest level of inherent lubricity, the highest levels of creep, the highest levels of reflectivity, and the widest range of frequency of reflectivity, all as a set."

most likely because it is not worth his time (plus, they may not honor the refund terms)

maybe the guy is a genius but cannot write sentences in English (?) -- or afford someone who can

now, who are you bumperdoo?  any relationship with the cable maker?

19 hours ago, monteverdi said:

The idea of liquid cable derives from the idea that crystal boundaries in normal metal conductors have a negative effect on sound quality and amorphous materials (like liquids) have no crystal boundaries. There have been interconnects made from non liquid amorphous metal wire like the crazy expensive Stealth ones but I never heard them as I am not into this obsession. 

P.S: What about the safety of these mercury replacement thermometers containing a similar liquid metal?

Thx for a rational post.  but...

1.  amorphous in materials science refers to a non-crystalline solid  - tho I get your meaning

2. I've never heard of any science to suggest that anything like this could affect sound

3. Strong claims that diverge from known physics requires strong evidence - where are the reliable listening studies?

Finally, here is a simple primer on some of these issues:

http://web.mit.edu/sahughes/www/8.022/lec05.pdf