IGNORED

Liquid Conductors in your Interconnect Cables

Has anyone who's shared their infinite knowledge on this thread actually used these cables? Or are you too busy optimizing your Isotope settings? 

Tidal / Qobuz--> Roon--> Fios Gigabit--> Netgear Prosafe GS105 --> Supra 8-->EtherRegen --> Fiber--> opticalRendu / CI Audio LPS --> Curious Evolved Link --> Chord Qutest--> AQ Water --> Belles Aria Integrated--> AQ Robin Hood--> Kudos Super 20's

3 hours ago, mansr said:

I've used them for a good laugh.

And....? 

(not that you weren't being completely fair and objective in your assessment of course)

Tidal / Qobuz--> Roon--> Fios Gigabit--> Netgear Prosafe GS105 --> Supra 8-->EtherRegen --> Fiber--> opticalRendu / CI Audio LPS --> Curious Evolved Link --> Chord Qutest--> AQ Water --> Belles Aria Integrated--> AQ Robin Hood--> Kudos Super 20's

2 hours ago, mansr said:

And what? The website is hilarious. What more do you need?

You're argument just collapsed into a pile of poo.  Go back to Go and do not collect 200.

FYI, I'm listening to them now....and they actually sound very good, whatever they're made out of.

2 hours ago, cjf said:

I'm curious if the packaging of the cables included any type of warning label that instructs the consumer (Hehe) on what to do if they come in contact with this "Slurry" contained within?

There's basically no instructions with Teo Game Changers.  They come in this 'tool box' due to the hazmat issue, which is slightly disconcerting.  I'll write a full review shortly.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎6‎/‎16‎/‎2017 at 7:22 PM, bumperdoo said:

Understood, but what you *think* is very different from actual experience, so I wonder how your contributions here are of value. Till you've actually listened to them, I think we got your point that's based on zero actual listening. Move on.

Yah, it's different - Ken can likely explain if he's around and you're genuinely interested.

In the end, I think forums are valuable when people are providing constructive feedback based on actual experience. It's frustrating when so many offer negative commentary yet zero actual experience with the product being discussed.

I've listened, and the results are exemplary. Liquid or not, they are worth giving a listen IMHO.

Bumperdoo,

What you need to understand is that is that there's a significant number of scientists on this website, who are highly frustrated individuals.  For these folks, audio is really no more than an electronics experiment.  And they absolutely hate it when you mess with their beliefs.  It's like...you don't respect their education, or professional experience, or something.  Drives them nuts.  And there you go again, expecting them to listen to a product before forming a conclusion.  Most of us can appreciate that truly great/successful scientists have a remarkable quest for understanding the answers to questions that challenge preconceptions.  The dumb/unsuccessful scientists are the ones who constantly stand on a platform with a megaphone trotting out their old ideas, like we're supposed to be educated and impressed.  Over time, they generally become increasingly angry and frustrated at being ignored until they disappear entirely inside their own bottoms. Sorry for the long explanation - hope it helps.

On ‎6‎/‎21‎/‎2017 at 0:27 AM, jabbr said:

Because I am busy and limit my time to projects that have a reasonable chance, in my own opinion, of being successful. Marketing nonsense pushes me away. Perhaps if a pair of cables landed on my door I would listen but frankly I don't publish reviews of the many many components I've listened to that I don't care for or don't perform as advertised-- likewise if I were tasked with designing a bridge, I wouldn't do by trial and error -- not to say that that strategy might not work in some situations.

Note that this thread seems to be about the marketing claims as opposed to the SQ of these cables according to the OP. Criticisms of such are thus on topic.

Priceless example of the know-it-all engineer.  Too busy to do some actual research and learn something new.  Blames everything on 'marketing'. "...but frankly I don't publish reviews of the many components..." Blah blah blah

Never too busy to waste time writing self-serving rubbish on internet forums.  Got it.