IGNORED

Amir at ASR claims Uptone won't sell the ISO regen to him...

On 2017-06-02 at 7:20 PM, Superdad said:

Hogwash Fitz.  This has zero to do with measurements (some of which I already posted).  I explained to Amir why I want nothing to do with him, his agenda, his nastiness, or his money.

(for those who want to know, my reply is here: http://www.whatsbestforum.com/showthread.php?23015-Who-s-buying-the-UpTone-Audio-ISO-REGEN&p=453954&viewfull=1#post453954)

I don't care if he gets a ISO REGEN from someone else.  It just won't be from me.

By the way, I don't hear any drumbeats for measurements of products and devices from all sorts of other firms, either at WBF or at that ASR graveyard Amir presides over with his sycophants.

Wow Alex. Thanks a lot - I learned a bunch of new words in just one posts.

You know words. You have the best words.

Just like this guy:

Mac Mini Late 2014 (16G/SSD) w Uptone JS-2 w OWC Thunderbay 4 Mini RAID (JS-2) / Roon

Aqua LinQ w EtherCon cable (Ghent) w Uptone EtherRegen w Uptone JS-2

Aqua Formula xHD w Ocellia RCA Interconnect & Shunyata Delta NR

Kora TB 200 Integrated Amplifier w Audio Art Power Cable

Magico V2 w Ocellia speaker cables w Shunyata Dark Field Elevator & JL Audio E-Sub e110 X 2

All equipment, including subwoofer on Modulum platforms (modulumaudio.com)

3 hours ago, cpvniii said:

Superdad: Few have ever cranked up a going concern from nothing and grown it over a number of years, iterations, new product development and roll out, managing cash flow, distribution, taxes etc. I have used your product and I like it. I can here the difference. I own 4 Dacs and all of them sound better "to me".But my real point here is a rather simple but an oft overlooked one.

The real power in any business is to be at a point where you can choose who you will do business with.

Congratulations. You are there. I wouldn't do business with anyone who wished me and my company harm.

It doesn't matter who is right and who is wrong. That is 3rd grade stuff. What truly matters in life is what is right....and what is wrong. And furthermore, just because someone has the right to be an ass doesn't mean it is the right thing to do. Carry on.

Being a business owner myself, I totally agree with you. Some customers can destroy your business. Choose wisely. Avoid Dicks and some other first names too. PM me for a list. Who said CA could be so much fun.

Mac Mini Late 2014 (16G/SSD) w Uptone JS-2 w OWC Thunderbay 4 Mini RAID (JS-2) / Roon

Aqua LinQ w EtherCon cable (Ghent) w Uptone EtherRegen w Uptone JS-2

Aqua Formula xHD w Ocellia RCA Interconnect & Shunyata Delta NR

Kora TB 200 Integrated Amplifier w Audio Art Power Cable

Magico V2 w Ocellia speaker cables w Shunyata Dark Field Elevator & JL Audio E-Sub e110 X 2

All equipment, including subwoofer on Modulum platforms (modulumaudio.com)