In our recent testing with Chord Dave and Blu2, the Dave owners were surprised by how much the Ref10 added to the Dave with an SoTM setup (ultra + TXB + Switch). With the Blu2, the impact was a bit less, but still very discernible. Nothing at all like some other 10mhz clocks I've tried. The air becomes distinct, separation between instruments becomes much better, and best of all it does it all without sharpening any edges. It's an organic and smooth type of improvement.

One testee remarked, this was the type of improvement that he had never heard from anything else other than a clock. It's really quite stunning!

Personally I am using it with my 3+ USB and Rednet. I also have an Yggy if anyone is interested to know what the improvements with that are like- but I haven't gotten there yet. Very happy listening to my current combination.

• 9 months later...

The past few posts in particular have been rather distracting.

Layout matters; shielding matters; impedance matters; and length of DC cable matters.

In particular, the MSB Analog may or may not have an optimal circuit layout but not sure how this relates to the Ref10? Perhaps those interested in that component can open a thread to talk about it in exacting detail, with pictures and graphs and 1000 word essays...

But I'm more interested in the Ref10 :)