IGNORED

Oppo UDP-205 Universal Disc Player

• 1 month later...

Oppo said plenty of times that they wouldn't have these kind of apps on their players going forward. Since technology changes quickly, people can, if they wish add a streaming device on their own. You can run a box into the Oppo.

As far as Tidal... yea.. that racist, ex drug dealer will not see a penny of my money.

It seems that they don't want to deal with updates and the fact that In a short period of time, these streaming services can change to take advantage of better tech.

I have a 103 with all these apps and I don't really use them. Most TV's have them too..

So if you have a 205, I assume you have a smart TV? Don't they have these very same apps? If you don't have a 4K TV then why bother with a 205?

Maybe your mp3 pusher man will start slinging blue ray players?

"Tidal’s files may begin lossless (1,411 KBPS), by the time they reach your device, the quality may be reduced by up to 40%-50%"

Par for the course... I wonder if the drugs he sold had a comparable reduction in quality?

I think you misunderstand my deep dislike for this racist pos. But hey, it's your money.. spend it however you like.