IGNORED

Classical Music downloads

Jazz and some modern classical, Nonesuch.

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

24 minutes ago, PhilipAC said:

Although it has been mentioned once, I also recommend Hyperion. They do wonderful series of romantic piano and violin concertos, mostly of lesser well known composers but mostly very enjoyable. And also, of course, HDTT have the advantage of reproducing old classic performances in sparkling hi res.

Hyperion has a free download sampler of one track from each of its featured new releases each month.

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

9 hours ago, austinpop said:

Buy SACDs on Amazon and then rip? Please don't judge me.

Oh I see. You said downloads. Carry on.

BTW, many of those may be available from Presto Classical in the UK, often for a fair amount less.