IGNORED

Site Issues, Updates, Changes, and Feedback Thread

18 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

If you tap the green dot next to a thread, you are taken to the first new post. 

Screen Shot 2017-03-26 at 1.53.32 PM.png

Took me awhile to realize this while on my iPad, but glad I found it. The only thing I would wish for is that the dot was a little bigger....it's pretty hard to push correctly with "fat fingers" LOL.

CAPS Pipeline with HDPlex Linear PSU running Win10 64 bit, AO 2.0, RoonServer, HQPlayer -> T+A DAC8 DSD -> Linear Tube Audio's MicroZOTL2 Headphone Amp with Mojo Audio's Illuminati Linear PSU -> Focal Utopia/Audeze LCD-3

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe I've not quite got the hang of it, or my "CA workflow" isn't optimal, but here's the problem I'm having with the new site on an iPad. 

I usually navigate to the main site and click on "unread content". I normally try to do this everyday to keep up on what's happening on the site. If something catches my eye or is a topic that I'm following, I click on the icon to read the latest postings, and when I'm done I click the "back" button to get back to the forum topics list to continue.

The issue I'm having is that If I have scrolled to the point where I need to click on "load more content" and do so, after clicking the "back" button I'm always taken back to the top of topics listing, which causes me to have to scroll back to where I was when I clicked into topic (it doesn't take me back to where I was originally). I'm guessing that this is related to the dynamic HTML view that "removes" the topic I was already viewing because it's no longer "unread".

Is anyone else having this issue?

Dave

CAPS Pipeline with HDPlex Linear PSU running Win10 64 bit, AO 2.0, RoonServer, HQPlayer -> T+A DAC8 DSD -> Linear Tube Audio's MicroZOTL2 Headphone Amp with Mojo Audio's Illuminati Linear PSU -> Focal Utopia/Audeze LCD-3

• 2 years later...
12 hours ago, austinpop said:

Chris, 

Is it me, or does the site now have a brighter white background than before? Yeah I know, that's a nonsensical statement, but I do find the background fatiguing after a while. 

Did the old version have a hint of grey, or some delineation between elements? 

Maybe I'm imagining it...

Using the built-in Digital Color Meter app on my Mac laptop, I pulled up a Google cached copy of a forum posting before the site change and compared it with the current site design. Both show a background RGB color of hex(255,255,255), which is pure white in both instances.