IGNORED

Site Issues, Updates, Changes, and Feedback Thread

1 minute ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Ah. Good idea! 

let me take a look when I get back to my hotel. Spent the day at Google. Learned a bit about making the site better and like your idea. 

Thanks for considering the idea. Previously, you also thought another idea on notification based on keywords was good. Hoping to see that one too. 

20 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

OK, I'm continuing to look into this, but for now an easy one was to highlight sponsored posts (which are also moderated by the forum sponsor) with a small red highlight. You can see below, I used a green arrow to point to it. 

I know this isn't exactly what you want and what I envision, but it was a really easy toggle switch in the software. Getting it to work how we want is going to take additional work. for example, if topic is moderated by someone other than me, then highlight with a different color, will be a little more difficult. 

Screen Shot 2019-11-04 at 7.19.24 PM.png

I think you can impose a condition that all threads that are moderated by OP to indicated in the title. For an example: MODERATED : How good is Classe Amp?  

• 4 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, mansr said:

Ban him? I think that would be about 98.6% accurate at present, 99.3% by tomorrow afternoon.

Just because he believes in what you or I disagree to?  Or because he is more vocal and refused to be cowed into submission? 

Unlike others who I had differences with, I find Alex to be reasonable and least vindictive.