IGNORED

Site Issues, Updates, Changes, and Feedback Thread

20 minutes ago, rickca said:

I'd like a reputation score that reflects positive contributions to the forum.  If you feel someone has come up with a creative tuning idea or has helped you resolve a problem, you give that member a reputation point.  Right now, reputation is kind of mixed up with 'I agree with you' or 'that was a funny comment' or 'I think you're a jerk'.

I guess there's a place for both kinds of feedback.  It would just be very useful not to have them intermixed.

I'd like a reputation score based on how good looking you are... ;)

Where is this score?  I looked under my profile and it says nothing about my reputation...

Hey MQA, if it is not all $voodoo$, show us the math!

• 4 months later...
14 minutes ago, tmtomh said:

I really like the new look. I think it improves some of the contrast/color aspects and makes the site even more intuitive to use.

Change sucks!  I got used to the old look and now I have to get used to it again and I am getting too old and cranky to do this every 6 months...so just allow me to bitch a bit...it will all be alright... ;)

• 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...
26 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

Hi Guys - Making some adjustments for All Access / Premium subscribers who don't see advertisements. Let me know if you have any issues. You should see some new features in the next few minutes.

Great!  Can you make sure I am in the in the subscriber list as I have been seeing the whitelisting request lately...perhaps my subscription has expired and I need to renew?