IGNORED

Site Issues, Updates, Changes, and Feedback Thread

Chris,

Congratulation on the new site.

While reading the site on my tablet last night I noticed that if I viewed the site in vertical orientation the white space issue was non existent, so I tried the same thing with browser by reducing the horizontal width of the browser window and the white space issue went way for me.  The other thing that I noticed is that depending on how much I shrunk the horizontal window the font size seems to have gotten smaller.  I am not sure if that is by design or bug.

• 5 months later...

Noticed something strange.  When I get on the forum I select "unread content" and select threads that are of interest.  When all the new threads are load and you click on "Load more activity" I get the same last 2 threads multiple times.  I tried it with both Chrome and Firefox on a Win10 system.

image.png.02819d1ceea0be785ebc0255f55613b5.png

• 1 month later...

I recently noticed that all my book marks are gone and I do not remember deleting them either (could be because I am getting old and senile ?) .  Is there a way to recover them?  Not a big deal if that is not possible, I will just have to remember the threads and find the location again.  Majority of them were related to various optimized settings in HQPlayer/NAA.

TIA

7 minutes ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

There was an issue with the bookmarks plugin and we lost all of them. The plugin is back up and running for good, but I have to recover the bookmarks from backup. It's a lengthy process actually.

I'll try to get yours as soon as I can.

Chris,

If the effort to recover is going to take longer than 15 to 20 minutes, I would say your time is better spent elseware.  I will just go through the threads and find the relevant info, using the search function to get a start and identify the specific message in question.

2 hours ago, left channel said:

The Firefox cache is notorious. It's part of the fundamental design of the thing, and the folks at Mozilla don't seem concerned about it at all. I've developed the nervous tick of hitting <Ctrl>+<F5> all the time in this browser, especially on pure HTML websites...  On the other hand, their commitment to privacy is top-notch.

I just run Firefox in private mode, which gets around the problem.

• 1 year later...