IGNORED

Audirvana Plus 3 (official thread)

• 2 weeks later...

No issues on 3.0.3 so far, all is running well on my end.  Thanks and sounds great.  

2 hours ago, watercourse said:

found that on some albums the treble of cymbals and vocal sibilants were a touch forward and detracted from the positive SQ changes in v3.0.1. I decided to adjust steepness down a touch, and found a better balance for my system for addressing hot treble.

@watercourse or others, wouldn't you adjust the steepness of the filter the other way to address this concern or am I wrong?  Always willing to learn from others here.

15 minutes ago, TommyCat said:

Glad to see things are running perfect; was wondering if you could humor me with an experiment; seems I have a strange issue that nobody else has yet mentioned (or have not yet discovered).  Here it is:

Use the "search bar" to search for an artist where you have more than one of their recordings (this problem only happens to me when find the artist via the search bar).  Start playing a song from the first album you select - the album and track list appear at bottom in the viewer.  Now switch over to another album of the same artist and select a song.  That song will play but the album and track list of the "first" album you selected pops back up in the viewer at bottom.

Can you reproduce this strange behavior?

Yes, same for me.  I think the issue is that you have to physically click on the album in that "search results" window for the track listing on the bottom to change.  If you just click the play arrow, it will update it in the play queue and start playing that new album, but the search is the same. 

Now can anybody tell me how to clear that search?????

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...