IGNORED

Iso regen

3 hours ago, Superdad said:

Y?  Does Amazon not deliver where you are?

It would just confuse people.  I'd get piles of e-mail asking what they are supposed to do with such a cord.  The ISO REGEN is a USB device.  The power choices are manifold.

P.S.  We will have a nice surprise for everyone. It will be revealed when the ISO REGEN web page is up and I start a new thread with everything announced.   Hint: Something a lot of folks want will be coming "free" with every ISO REGEN!

Not every DC cables are the same.  You have offered Oyaide DC cable before. Why don't do the same for Y cable. It is way to help your loyal customers like me buying LPS-1 and Regen. I never say it will be free.

3 hours ago, Em2016 said:

I just got this email from a knowledgeable cable manufacturer, asking about having a custom shielded Y-cable made for me (ie asking them to take my money!):

"A shield would be of no use anyway here, as there is no separate connection for a shield to drain away any interference. Connecting it to power ground would defeat the point of the exercise, as any noise would then be sent to ground of the power line. You are best off using a non-shielded adaptor cable from ebay"

Good to know!!