IGNORED

HQPlayer Linux Desktop and HQplayer embedded

ted_b

On 7/7/2020 at 5:12 AM, Miska said:

On HQPlayer OS, there's an option in HQPlayer web interface to add a network share that will automatically get mounted on each reboot.

Can I get a hand with this? I don't know how to enter the share information into the form.

I have a NAS at 192.168.1.18/Media/audio/downloads and a UN and PW.

Can you tell me what to put in the fields? I usually add this to fstab.

TY!

Qobuz - HQPlayer(d) 5 - M1 Mini - RPI 5 8gb - Nuc i7 - Signature Silver DC - Keces P3 PS - Lush USB - Holo Spring Dac - SRC-DX - Chord Mojo2 - Bottlehead Crack Upgraded w/ GEC or Tung-Sol 6as7/vt231 - Triode Wire Labs AC - HD-650 - GR Research V2 - Dennis Murphy Pioneer BS22 - B&W 602 S2 - Apple Music Spatial 7.1.4

My path on a windows PC is 

\\ODROIDXU4-2\Media\audio\downloads

How do I enter this in?

Qobuz - HQPlayer(d) 5 - M1 Mini - RPI 5 8gb - Nuc i7 - Signature Silver DC - Keces P3 PS - Lush USB - Holo Spring Dac - SRC-DX - Chord Mojo2 - Bottlehead Crack Upgraded w/ GEC or Tung-Sol 6as7/vt231 - Triode Wire Labs AC - HD-650 - GR Research V2 - Dennis Murphy Pioneer BS22 - B&W 602 S2 - Apple Music Spatial 7.1.4

Thank you. I have tried that without success.

I must be missing something.

Thank you for helping. I also have tried that. 

I am trying to run just HQPlayerOS on a USB stick, but looks like I have to figure out what is wrong with my setup.

I'll go back to Stylus until I figure it out.

Thank you both. I was able to edit fstab and now have my library. 

Jeff

• 2 years later...

Can I get a hand on updating hqplayerd to 5.5.1-14?

I am on raspi-lite bookworm. I am logged in as pi.

These are the commands I thought I could use:

systemctl stop hqplayerd.service
sudo dpkg -r hqplayerd
wget https://www.signalyst.eu/bins/hqplayerd/bookworm/hqplayerd_5.5.1-14_arm64.deb
sudo dpkg -i hqplayerd_5.5.1-14_arm64.deb

When I get to the dpkg -i I get an error message:

"adduser: Warning: The home dir /var/lib/hqplayer/home you specified already exists.

The system user `hqplayer' already exists. Exiting.

usermod: no changes"

Can you tell me next steps?