Up for sale is a pair of Sonus Faber Concerto speakers with the Original Stands.

They sound as they should, very natural with good detail and focused sound stage.

They look the part too, they are in real nice condition. I only found some very light marks on the sides, barely visible.

The stands look good too, except for a mark on one of the feet and one of the speaker supports is a little bent, which isnt visible when the speaker is attached to the stand. (see picture)

The speakers come in the original box, but without the original packaging foam inside and the stands come in a solid generic box.

They ship in 2 separate boxes

Asking only $1099.99 for speakers AND stands.

Take advantage of 0% Interest and No Payments for 6 months through PayPal Credit.

Please check out my other audio gear bargains!

I will only ship inside the USA through FedEx or USPS. The box with the speakers weigh 48 lbs and the stands 58 lbs.

I accept Paypal and Credit Cards (please add 3% for the fees), you can wire directly into my Wells Fargo account (which is free from other Wells Fargo accounts) or send me a Money order.

IMG_7573.jpg

IMG_7572.jpg

IMG_7571.jpg

IMG_7570.jpg

IMG_7569.jpg

IMG_7568.jpg

IMG_7567.jpg

IMG_7566.jpg

IMG_7564.jpg

Happiness is wanting what you have.

Used to have these before moving to floor standers. Really good speakers, with musical, enjoyable sound. Very good imaging/sound stage. Fantastic in smallish room or if you don't listen really loud. That's a good price with the stands.

Look great, better than in the pictures.

Main listening (small home office):

Main setup: Surge protectors +>Isol-8 Mini sub Axis Power Strip/Protection>QuietPC Low Noise Server>Roon (Audiolense DRC)>Stack Audio Link II>Kii Control>Kii Three BXT (on their own electric circuit) >GIK Room Treatments.

Secondary Path: Server with Audiolense RC>RPi4 or analog>Cayin iDAC6 MKII (tube mode) (XLR)>Kii Three BXT

Bedroom: SBTouch to Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Setup.
Living Room/Kitchen: Ropieee (RPi3b+ with touchscreen) + Schiit Modi3E to a pair of Morel Hogtalare. 

All absolute statements about audio are false :)

• 10 months later...