IGNORED

Sonore DC-4 Cable

2 hours ago, Guidof said:

Jesus:

With the imminent shipping of the Uptone ISO REGEN, would you consider offering a high-quality Y (split) DC cable to use for powering both a microRendu and ISO REGEN from the same LPS-1 power supply?

I'm not sure if that is an optimal solution. You need Alex or John to chime in. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/28/2017 at 9:01 AM, HumanMedia said:

Any plans on alternative version of the DC-4 with one end a 2.5mm end so I could connect a JS-2 power supply to the microRendu?

Please? :-)

Email my VP Adrian at [email protected] and he might be able to special order it for you. 

6 hours ago, Cool3r King said:

May I just ask, why is this $45 to ship to the UK? I would like one, but I can't believe it costs that much to ship a small piece of cable. Please inform me otherwise... I'm really not being funny.

No you can't...I'm being funny. House rules are that we ship DHL at a flat rate of 45 USD. No exceptions... I'm really not being funny. 

1 hour ago, canali said:

hey man i totally support you...i think $45 is a total ripoff for shipping a piece of cable.should be alternatives for lightweight items like this

It is expensive. However, you will get the cable pretty quick and I will not get a angry customer who disputes the charge on PayPal.  

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...