IGNORED

Active Kef LS50

So far... the only way I have accomplished a wireless connection from a MacBook or Mac mini is Bluetooth. Seems that iPad is the only way to connect via wireless network. 

I will attempt wired network with Mac mini today.... although I'm in the dark on the speaker end (as for which input button to select) Guess I'll just turn off wireless on Mini and see if it works...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, esrogbailey said:

Would a pair of KEF wireless LS50 be appropriate in a large room 25 feet by 15 feet?  I tend to listen about 7 feet away from speakers? Or would I be better off with a pair of KEF R300 powered by Yamaha S-501. I listen to classical musics on Spotify through chromecast audio. I live in Mexico, so there is no chance to demo these systems. 

I used mine in a 15' x 23' room and they worked fine. But, we don't know your taste in music... The only way to know is to try... if you don't like them sell them. BTW ... I have a pair for sale. ;) 

I'm back to Maggie's ....

The simple reply is  "I'm fickle"

This is funny... I am also the owner of mini maggies.... I've had them on a computer desk for years. About a week ago I decided to see what they sounded like on stands and ... they sound fantastic! I really like detail and soundstage that Maggies can deliver... not to say that I don't like the KEFs... which I am selling to fund a Maggie upgrade... I want to try the 1.7i.