IGNORED

Powered speakers with DAP as source

Sold the big audio system to cover medical bills not covered by medical insurance. My sole music system now is headphones and Questyle DAP. I miss loudspeakers. Like to assemble audio system with quality powered speakers which would digitally connect with my QP1R DAP as source. The DAC in the QP1R is good enough for me for price. Perhaps buy a Sonore micro Rendu (or other add-on to enhance sound quality) depending upon available powered speaker inputs from QP1R. Any ideas what speakers I should consider? Any other suggestions much appreciated. Budget up to $3000. Thank you (:

“Lenin wanted to destroy the state, and that’s my goal too. I want to bring everything crashing down, and destroy all of today’s establishment.” Steve Bannon

Chief Strategist for President Trump and attendee on United States National Security Council.

Sold the big audio system to cover medical bills not covered by medical insurance. My sole music system now is headphones and Questyle DAP. I miss loudspeakers. Like to assemble audio system with quality powered speakers which would digitally connect with my QP1R DAP as source. The DAC in the QP1R is good enough for me for price. Perhaps buy a Sonore micro Rendu (or other add-on to enhance sound quality) depending upon available powered speaker inputs from QP1R. Any ideas what speakers I should consider? Any other suggestions much appreciated. Budget up to $3000. Thank you (:

Hi, I am going to share a few links:

Paradigm Shift A2

Klipcsh- R15PM

JBL LSR 308

Dynaudio Xeo 3 or 4

Salk Powerplay

If you live in the US, apply for compensation under the Federal Disenfranchised Audiophile Recovery Act. If you're not a US citizen, include documents that show your country of origin, and you'll be entitled to double the amount awarded to US citizens.

Other than that, you can get so much more for your money if you just buy an amp and speakers separate. (Integrated amp if you don't have a volume control on your DAC)