IGNORED

Sonicorbiter - The Operating System

6 minutes ago, vortecjr said:

You are over thinking this...this is not a DIY project. Our philosophy is to make this as simple and efficient as possible. We are looking for a true key solution...pop out the old card and insert the new one and your are done. 

I think folks are wanting your "goodness" quicker ;) and potentially saving the $20.

Personally, I'm fine with the SD care distribution (though I'd prefer the free download option!), but a bit disappointed the fix for the native DSD "pop" at the beginning of playback was not bundled into the existing 2.3 distribution - that's really the only feature I'm really pining for!

John Walker - IT Executive

Headphone - SonicTransporter i9 running Roon Server > Netgear Orbi > Blue Jeans Cable Ethernet > mRendu Roon endpoint > Topping D90 > Topping A90d > Dan Clark Expanse / HiFiMan H6SE v2 / HiFiman Arya Stealth

Home Theater / Music -SonicTransporter i9 running Roon Server > Netgear Orbi > Blue Jeans Cable HDMI > Denon X3700h > Anthem Amp for front channels > Revel F208-based 5.2.4 Atmos speaker system

• 2 weeks later...
49 minutes ago, cat6man said:

i've just been catching up on this topic, and just completed my pre-order, but have to say i'm truly amazed at the level of complaining for something that is 3% of the original product price, is optional and is backed up by great responsive technical support.  perspective please people.................

Exactly.  And the $20 is really just the cost of the SD card + shipping / labor - they are not trying to gouge anyone, just recover their costs.

Once the decision was made not to make this available as an image for download, the $20 is inevitable - they can't do it for free!

Headphone - SonicTransporter i9 running Roon Server > Netgear Orbi > Blue Jeans Cable Ethernet > mRendu Roon endpoint > Topping D90 > Topping A90d > Dan Clark Expanse / HiFiMan H6SE v2 / HiFiman Arya Stealth

Home Theater / Music -SonicTransporter i9 running Roon Server > Netgear Orbi > Blue Jeans Cable HDMI > Denon X3700h > Anthem Amp for front channels > Revel F208-based 5.2.4 Atmos speaker system

3 hours ago, rickca said:

Has anyone got their 2.5 microSD card yet?  I ordered immediately after getting the email and I still don't have it.

No - I kind of expected some sort of notification when it was mailed :/ but nothing yet.

5 hours ago, vortecjr said:

Update Notice:

RoonReady and NAA have been updated on Sonicorbiter 2.3 and 2.5.

If you have a Sonicorbiter 2.5 that does not boot up and does not have active LEDs on the Ethernet port please contact us via email. 

Those of us on 2.5 only see an "update" to 2.3 on the web page - I'd like to update, but not sure it wouldn't re-install 2.3 :/

microRendu 2017-05-11 22-08-13.png