IGNORED

Logitech Squeezebox Duet in Various Conditions.

I have a few Squeezebox Duet for sale:

Buy from the EXPERT! I have bought and sold over 50 new and used Squeezebox's! I know how to rate the condition, test them and what they are supposed to sound like.

These are available:

#5:

The handset (remote) looks good with a few very light marks (almost invisible) on the screen and a few marks of normal use on the back.

The remote charging cradle is NEW.

The base station looks real nice with a few small marks.

Comes with Base Station, Handset (remote), Remote charging cradle and Power Supply.

Asking $199.99

#6:

The handset (remote) looks good with a few very light marks (barely visible) on the screen and a few marks of normal use on the back.

The remote charging cradle has a few small scratches here and there, but the chrome foot looks good. The base station looks real nice with a few small marks.

Comes with Base Station, Handset (remote), Remote charging cradle and Power Supply.

Asking $189.99

#7:

The handset (remote) looks good with a few visible marks on the front and marks of normal use on the back.

The remote charging cradle looks used with scuff marks.

The base station looks real nice with just a few small marks.

Comes with Base Station, Handset (remote), Remote charging cradle and power supply.

Asking $179.99

Please make an offer with the number you want and the correct amount.

The pictures that are added to the listing are in the order of the ad.

Take Advantage of NO Payments and 0% Interest for 6 Months through PayPal Credit.

Please check out my other audio gear bargains!

Shipping inside the USA is $9.99 by USPS Priority Mail.

International Shipping is available and done by USPS Priority or Priority Express.

Please ask me for a shipping quote.

I accept Paypal and Credit Cards (please add 3% for the fees), you can wire directly into my Wells Fargo account (which is free from other Wells Fargo accounts) or send me a Money order.

When I ship International I am not responsible for any loss/damage during shipping and any Customs duties/fees/charges/taxes.

IMG_6985.jpg

IMG_6982.jpg

IMG_6980.jpg

IMG_6977.jpg

IMG_6975.jpg

IMG_6971.jpg

Happiness is wanting what you have.

I'd be interested in a Duet remote/charging station if you have one for sale.

Main listening (small home office):

Main setup: Surge protector +>Isol-8 Mini sub Axis Power Strip/Isolation>QuietPC Low Noise Server>Roon (Audiolense DRC)>Stack Audio Link II>Kii Control>Kii Three (on their own electric circuit) >GIK Room Treatments.

Secondary Path: Server with Audiolense RC>RPi4 or analog>Cayin iDAC6 MKII (tube mode) (XLR)>Kii Three BXT

Bedroom: SBTouch to Cambridge Soundworks Desktop Setup.
Living Room/Kitchen: Ropieee (RPi3b+ with touchscreen) + Schiit Modi3E to a pair of Morel Hogtalare. 

All absolute statements about audio are false :)