IGNORED

SACD Ripping using an Oppo or Pioneer? Yes, it's true!

ted_b

I have an Oppo105D US version.  I got the drawer to open up.  Inserted SACD, ran ISO2DSD.  Didn't work.

Anyone know what I'm doing wrong.  I noticed that the "Print" box was ticked.  I tried it ticked and unticked.  Raw ISO or Sony DSF.  Same result below.  I initially had the Auto Play Mode and Auto Restart on, which I have now turned off.

This is the error message I get:

sacd_extract 0.3.9.3 enhanced by euflo ....starting! 

Found configuration 'sacd_extract.cfg' file... 
    Artist will be added in folder name (artist=0) no 
    Performer will be added in filename of track (performer=0) no 
    Padding-less (nopad=0) no 
    Pauses included (pauses=0) no 
    Concatenate (concatenate=0) no 
    ID3tagV2.4 (id3tag = 4) yes 

Program terminates! 

Failed to connect 
libsacdread: Can't open [Oppo IP address] for reading 

Mikey,

Apologies for my incompetence.

I created the ISO2DSD folder as the instructions stated, in the root directory.

image.png.2b2de0218d8f0ba455498a585be13cd2.png

However, I note that the type is WinRAR ZIP archive.  I was prompted whether I wanted to archive these, and I clicked no.  I think that may be why they're not showing up anywhere?

This is what the ISO2DSD folder looks like.  I don't see the ripped files.  There's nothing in the MACOS folder.

image.thumb.png.d34a3fd743ed5857d86b9a1a177a15ef.png

Yeah, still not working.  I was able to rip three SACDs; however, I can only find the files for one the rips.

The workflow is that I open the file iso2dsd_gui.exe.  The selections remain as they were the previous use (server input, dual, Sony DSF).  I don't know what Print means or why it's checked.

I place the SACD in the drawer.  AutoPlay is off.  IP address has not changed.

I hit execute, and the ripping begins.  15-20 minutes later, the ripping ends.

So far so good.  But then, I don't see the new folder.  The first rip showed a folder, but that folder has now disappeared.  the second folder (DSOTM) never showed.  The third rip created a folder Plays Live Highlights, but that folder is empty.  I was once prompted whether I wanted to archive the files.  Initially I said no; second time for Layla I said yes and it worked.  For Dark Side of the Moon, I was never prompted to archive the files, and no folder ever appeared.  For the third rip, Peter Gabriel Plays Live, a folder was created Plays Live Highlights, but it is empty.

image.thumb.png.57ea9ceb66658501e7e2794f333c7d58.png

Ripping is completed, as shown below.  What am I supposed to do then. 

image.png.86ea45f81cb09094c276df01a7dbc86c.png

Plays Live Highlights folder is not visible on the drive I created called SACD.  It is however, visible if I re-open the of the iso2dsd zip download.  However, when I click through there is nothing there, and the following "extraction" starts.  But when it ends, I still can't find any music files.

image.png.45eec133f12714f0d847ada16d021062.png