IGNORED

SACD Ripping using an Oppo or Pioneer? Yes, it's true!

ted_b

On 8/17/2020 at 4:47 AM, Nexus3 said:

A small shout-out to the owners of a Pioneer BDP-180 or BDP-X300 blu-ray player (mainly sold in Europe & Asia):

spacer.png

spacer.png

Your device could be compatible - drop by and lets find out!

Hi new user here following the thread. I have the Pioneer BDP-X300 and would be be happy to help try it. I tried the AutoScript folder on a root of a usb drive but I get no response and unable to telnet to ip address of my device on port 2002.

3 hours ago, Nexus3 said:

Hello @andrewwai18

Great that you volunteer checking the SACD ripping ability of this Pioneer model.😉

Please try out the ARMinfo script first and share your findings.

GOOD LUCK! 👍

Thanks for the reply. I tried both the 6a and 7a scripts but nothing happens except a BUDA folder gets created on the thumb drive. The drive is an old 4GB unit formatted to FAT32. I have turned off autoplay on the BDP-X300 if that helps.

Seems the scripts does not run, the drive door does not open.

2 hours ago, Nexus3 said:

Indeed, but just to be sure - you have extracted the whole content of the zip-archive, meaning that the AutoScript folder was on the root level of the USB flash drive, haven't you?

Yes, on the root of the level there is only 1 folder named AutoScript with the files in that folder. I also tried a different thumb drive just to sure but no apparent response also on this second thumb drive.