IGNORED

A+ with El Capitan 10.11.5

I was getting consistent crashes with 10.11 and running very latest A+ upgrades, so I went all the way back to Yosemite and all is ok. Was wondering if anyone is having same problem in 10.11.5 and A+. And also if running A+ with Yosemite this long would be a problem. Thanks

Thanks for the reply. I'm using the ifinano dac. Can't afford any thing better?

I have a few dacs, but am using the ifi Nano presently with the referenced software. I am having no issues with basic settings and the A7 filter @ DSD 256. Just excellent.

As an addendum, the wifi Nano never ceases to amaze me. I had the Micro DSD in last week for an audition and while it is different having a little more weight, I prefer the Nano.

MacPro 24 GB/8TB / A+ and Pure Music / LAMPIZATOR B7 as Dac and Pre w/volume control / Regen /Intona USB Iso/curious USB / Emotive Audio Sira / PASS Aleph P / D-Sonic M3 600 mono's / MIT / Shunyata Alpha HC, Alpha Digital, Alpha Analogue, Weizhi PR-6 / Exact Power XP15a-4 balanced power distributor / FOCAL Maestro UTOPIA III's in red/black

"In life's final analysis, one's relationship with his Maker is all that really matters."

I have a few dacs, but am using the ifi Nano presently with the referenced software. I am having no issues with basic settings and the A7 filter @ DSD 256. Just excellent.

As an addendum, the wifi Nano never ceases to amaze me. I had the Micro DSD in last week for an audition and while it is different having a little more weight, I prefer the Nano.

Thanks for the reply I thing I'll go ahead and upgrade to El Capitan. Do you use any of the usb cleaners?

Maybe you can wait a week or so, 10.11.6 is already at beta 4 stage...

It will surely be the last update for El Capitan.

If You Got Ears, You Gotta ListenCaptain Beefheart

MacMini 2018, 4xi3 3.6GHz, SSD, 20Gb, macOS Sonoma > Audirvana Origin >

Wyred DAC2 DSD Special Edition > Proceed AMP2 > Focal Cobalt 826 Signature Series >

Audirvana Remote > iPhone 13

What is A7 filter and is it in A+. I haven't tested any of the filters yet.