IGNORED

Linear Power Supply for Brooklyn. Which one you've ever tried?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, The Computer Audiophile said:

It appears you are on other forums in which you pop into threads, talk about a power supply you're starting to build or that you've built, you show pictures and specs of the power supply, people show their interest and ask if they can buy the PSU, and you always answer yes, that is possible, send me a pm.

I'm all for you building and selling stuff people want, but you have to play by the rules of the site.

I don't know which other forums you know where i ALWAYS say yes to make LPS!

I'm on one other forum (Dutch) where i show for example my lps's and build some only for people who are asked about it (i never ever promoted my LPS and say you can buy it from me).

But it's not true that i'm selling it to anyone who ask about it !

You're an admin, please read my email (pm) and you will see that i'm right and not selling it outside my own country.

As i said before i'm not an manufacturer but only an enthusiast about good lps.

For the people who know me (not here on this forum where i've never ever sells an LPS before) knows that i hardly makes no money on the ones i made. I did it for whole other reasons i won't discuss it here.

A company wants to make money, i did it for let's say 'fun', that's all i can say about it.

• 1 month later...