IGNORED

exaSound E20 MK III .082 Clock AND Paul Hynes SR3-12 Power Supply

Up for sale is my exaSound E20 MKIII .082 Clock DAC. This is one of the best DAC out there and is hard to beat when used with a quality external power supply. It is in great condition and I am the original owner. The non decimating volume control works perfectly because it doesn't drop bits. It will also drive any Amp direct, no need for a Preamp. But you can use it with a Preamp and set the volume to 100 takes the volume out of the mix, it is now direct to use with a preamp. My unit contains an upgraded clock (.082ps rms clock) usually reserved for $15,000+ DACS. This was an offer to only some exaSound MK III owners by the designer/owner of exaSound and not an open public option. So only a limited number of MK III have the upgraded clock.

The unit comes with an external brick style power supply. However, I have been using a Paul Hynes Design SR3-12 (3+amps-12v) Power Supply with GREAT RESULTS! Paul Hynes is a world renowned designer of Audio power supplies. I am looking to sell the Hynes PS with the E20 MKIII .082 as a package but will also consider selling them separately.

Some info about the E20:

E20 Mk III supports three additional sampling rates over previous models: DSD64 - 3.072MHz, DSD128 - 6.144MHz and DSD256 - 12.288MHz.

exaSound is one of a few DAC that supports Native DSD using USB for ALL DSD rates. Most only support higher rate DSD using DoP with USB if at all

384kHz/32bit maximum PCM sampling rate. Native support for DXD 352.8kHz master files.

ES9018 Sabre32 reference DAC chip from ESS Technologies.

Asynchronous USB Interface eliminates jitter caused by unstable computer timing.

OS X and Windows ASIO custom high-performance drivers.

Automatic sampling rate switching.

.082 ps rms master clock. Jitter minimization is achieved by using 3 three precision oscillators.

11 power filtering stages.

Galvanic isolation between the USB subsystem and the DAC circuits eliminates ground loops noise and blocks computer-originated interferences.

Second generation headphone amplifier that can bring the best out of the most accurate headphones.

Simultaneously driven, gold plated balanced (XLR), and unbalanced (RCA) line outputs.

Two S/PDIF inputs provide jitter reduction and superb D/A conversion when used with CD transports.

The e20 MKIII DAC can be programmed to work with most IR remote controls. Includes an Apple Remote

Asking: $1,975.00 Package (includes E20 MK III .082 plus SR3-12)

I have all the original accessories for the E20 MK III .082 - power supply, cables, cable adapter, manual, box, etc.

For the SR3-12 I have the Custom DC Cable and box.

I will also sell them separately;

E20 MK III .082 - Asking $1,700.00

SR3-12 - Asking $450.00

Confirmed PayPal only. Shipping and PayPal fees extra. Shipping only in USA.

I have perfect feedback on Audiogon under same handle. And Audio Circle. And US Audiomart

I will post photos soon.

Ambassador for Sound Galleries Monaco and Taiko Audio The Netherlands 

Sound Test USA

[email protected]

Sound Galleries SGM 2015 Music Server>ROON-all rates up-sampled to DSD512 by HQ Player>Sablon Reserva 2017 USB>T+A DAC 8 DSD>Merrill Audio Veritas Ncore NC1200 Mono Amps>B&W 802D>High Fidelity Cables Interconnect, Speaker & Power Cords for Amps & SGM & T+A>Power Conditioning High Fidelity MC-6 Hemisphere>T+A & Hemisphere supported by Stillpoints Ultra Mini - B&W 802D & Veritas supported by Stillpoints Ultra SS>All sitting on IKEA Aptitlig bamboo butcher blocks - Taiko Audio Setchi active grounding on SGM & T+A

• 2 weeks later...

Please not that the label on the back of the exaSound is smudged but still shows the model and serial number. It became smudge from footers that were used at one time.

iPhone 4-23-2016 159.jpg

iPhone 4-23-2016 162.jpg

iPhone 4-23-2016 170.jpg

iPhone 4-23-2016 173.jpg

iPhone 4-23-2016 176.jpg

iPhone 4-23-2016 184.jpg

Sound Test USA

[email protected]

Sound Galleries SGM 2015 Music Server>ROON-all rates up-sampled to DSD512 by HQ Player>Sablon Reserva 2017 USB>T+A DAC 8 DSD>Merrill Audio Veritas Ncore NC1200 Mono Amps>B&W 802D>High Fidelity Cables Interconnect, Speaker & Power Cords for Amps & SGM & T+A>Power Conditioning High Fidelity MC-6 Hemisphere>T+A & Hemisphere supported by Stillpoints Ultra Mini - B&W 802D & Veritas supported by Stillpoints Ultra SS>All sitting on IKEA Aptitlig bamboo butcher blocks - Taiko Audio Setchi active grounding on SGM & T+A

I am reducing the price of both, as a package and separately.

Asking: $1,795.00 Package (includes E20 MK III .082 plus SR3-12)

I have all the original accessories for the E20 MK III .082 - power supply, cables, cable adapter, manual, box, etc.

For the SR3-12 I have the Custom DC Cable and box.

I will also sell them separately;

E20 MK III .082 - Asking $1,500.00

SR3-12 - Asking $425.00

I will also ship to Canada. If you have a confirmed PayPal I will consider shipping elsewhere but please have some feedback.

Sound Test USA

[email protected]

Sale pending on the Paul Hynes Power Supply.

The exaSound E20 MK III .082 is still available.

Sound Test USA

[email protected]

The Paul Hynes is SOLD.

The exaSound E20 MK III .082 is still AVAILABLE. Reduced Price is $1,500.00

Sound Test USA

[email protected]

Bump

Sound Test USA

[email protected]

Both the exaSound E20 and Paul Hynes are SOLD

Sound Test USA

[email protected]