IGNORED

speaking of usb hellper tools, jitterbug?

I know jitterbug is never used in comparison to some of the other tools, but is it better than nothing?

Right now, i don't have any usb helper tools, but i just got a jitterbug for free.

Is it better than nothing or should i just sell it ?

Maybe i'm missing something, but why not listen with and without it, instead of asking other people who aren't in your house listening to your system?

or at least start another poll.

I thought you were thinking of a break a month ago.

edit:disregard...i see that was a year ago, not a month ago...but i see some things never change.

A bit of a break

by wgscott

, 03-04-2015 at 01:08 PM (The Ill-Tempered Audiophool)

I think I am need of a bit of a break from here.

I enjoy a good heated discussion as much as anyone, but being repeatedly stalked in "cyber-space," having my photograph ripped off my employer's website and posted here without my permission, and being accused (falsely) of making "racist" comments against Australians (with not one shred of evidence ever offered), makes me realize my non-anonymous presence here could potentially harm my job, my personal and professional ...

or at least start another poll.

maybe i spend too much time asking stupid questions, but you spend too much time wasting time trolling. Wouldn't it be far easier and better use of your time to ignore stupid questions instead of getting caught up in idiotic debates and causing grief. What a waste of humanity.

and i will try it of course....

I still haven't even got around to trying several incoming items...another amp, a few pairs of speakers, 2 dacs, that i will try first.

it will probably be a week before i play with the jitterbug....i was just curious if anyone else had any experience with it.

and i will try it of course....

I still haven't even got around to trying several incoming items...another amp, a few pairs of speakers, 2 dacs, that i will try first.

it will probably be a week before i play with the jitterbug....i was just curious if anyone else had any experience with it.

Several people have posted their experiences with Jitterbug. The forum search tool is your friend.

Lol. Bill just beat me to it.