IGNORED

Mytek Brooklyn DAC remote help

Hi all,

I am new to Computer Audiophile but I have been reviewing a lot of the posts in assisting me with selecting my Mytek Brooklyn DAC. I got it yesterday and have some questions regarding setup and using the remote.

I have installed the latest firmware version: 1.45 and it seems to be working well, but I can't figure out how to repeatedly get to the SPDIF1 input, or how to navigate to the various inputs.

Any help would be appreciated.

James

Hi all,

I am new to Computer Audiophile but I have been reviewing a lot of the posts in assisting me with selecting my Mytek Brooklyn DAC. I got it yesterday and have some questions regarding setup and using the remote.

I have installed the latest firmware version: 1.45 and it seems to be working well, but I can't figure out how to repeatedly get to the SPDIF1 input, or how to navigate to the various inputs.

Any help would be appreciated.

James

You have to choose an input (push the knob en turn it around until you see an input and push one of the four buttons to activate it) and than turn the knob until you see the input of choice than press the button of it again. Thats it.

Robert-Jan