IGNORED

Aries wireless

My page does not look like yours. Mine says, Setup Lightning Device. Where yours says, Select this Library. When I select Setup Lightning Device it just brings me to the setup page that I've already gone through... What is the library used for?

Seriously, why buy this kind of product if you are not able to use it and know the basics ?

Seriously, why buy this kind of product if you are not able to use it and know the basics ?

Good point. Why do they sell such a product? First I have never used an Ipad second I know nothing about networking. I'm learning just like you all had to do. I don't even own a smart phone,just an old Rugby. I'll figure this thing out my self. Thanks for your input... I have it working to my liking,just trying to get more out of it. The Touch was a hell of a lot simpler.

Good point. Why do they sell such a product? First I have never used an Ipad second I know nothing about networking. I'm learning just like you all had to do. I don't even own a smart phone,just an old Rugby. I'll figure this thing out my self. Thanks for your input... I have it working to my liking,just trying to get more out of it. The Touch was a hell of a lot simpler.

I don't want to be mean, my point is not here.

Aries is not a difficult product, i've tried the Squeeze Box and the software related and for me it's far more complicated :)

I've setuped 2 Aries this week-end, one Mini (with internal HD) and one LE (NAS Store), and it took me 10mn for each to setup ...

I think that if you a re not confortable with those products, do not buy it :) Or read the manual and try it (if possible) before.

In all fairness, we have tried to point you to the rather good set up and support information that Auralic provides on their web site. We've posted exact links along with guided advice from several of us here. No one minds answering questions or trying to help with set up issues but we do hope you can use the resources we've provided for the basic set up procedures. I'm glad you have it working and hope you can enjoy using it now.

USB drive is working great. Tapping the music symbol in the square box was the ticket. I was tapping the other music symbol... Favorites are saved,Tidal and radio is working flawlessly. Airplay and Songcast I need to work on,but I think I'll sit back for awhile and enjoy what I have so far.... Thanks for your help

USB drive is working great. Tapping the music symbol in the square box was the ticket. I was tapping the other music symbol... Favorites are saved,Tidal and radio is working flawlessly. Airplay and Songcast I need to work on,but I think I'll sit back for awhile and enjoy what I have so far.... Thanks for your help

Glad to hear you got things sorted. Enjoy!