IGNORED

how to remove a whole album at once from a playlist in TIDAL

ejlif

HI, I can't seem to figure this out is there an easy way to remove a whole list of songs or like a whole album at once from a playlist in TIDAL? I know you can do it a song at a time but that seems like way to much work. There must be an easier way.

Thanks!

I think you need to specify what interface you are using (i.e., Mac OS, Chrome, iOS, Android).

In general, try grouping your playlist together by album instead of by tracks. Then click or press and hold the album. You should be able to delete / remove it that way. The key is to group by album and not by tracks.

"The function of music is to release us from the tyranny of conscious thought", Sir Thomas Beecham. 

I was hoping you could just for instance highlight the track that you want to delete then go down the list to a certain point, hold shift and click that track then all the tracks from the first to the last track you highlighted are selected and you can delete them all. Seems basic but I can only get it to work if I do them one at a time by clicking the 3 dots to the right side of the screen by each track then opening up that and selecting delete.

I was hoping you could just for instance highlight the track that you want to delete then go down the list to a certain point, hold shift and click that track then all the tracks from the first to the last track you highlighted are selected and you can delete them all. Seems basic but I can only get it to work if I do them one at a time by clicking the 3 dots to the right side of the screen by each track then opening up that and selecting delete.

Yes, I think that is the only way to do it on the Chrome interface. You might try and contact Tidal and see if they have an alternative. Then come back here and post it.

"The function of music is to release us from the tyranny of conscious thought", Sir Thomas Beecham. 

I contacted TIDAL and they said yes you do have to delete one at a time. They are working on fixing that but for now that is the way it is.

Thanks for the posting. At least you know now not to waste any more time looking for it on Chrome. I use the Lumin app interface and Tidal album deletion is possible. As I recall the Bubbleupnp app on android also allows for it.