IGNORED

Buying a new MBP

Mine is 2009 MBP which seems a bit tough to play DSD therefore it is time to be replacde by a new MBP

I am wondering how you guys transferring the software to the new computer

For the softwares such as A+ , Asmara and Pure Music

Are you using the migration assistance, clone copy from old one to a new one or follow the software developer instructions ?

I don't like a the Audiravava 2 as I prefer 1.5 as I want to use iTunes. Then where can I find 1.5 to download as suggest by developer

Regarding Amarra , I am a bit worried as always has problem to reactive it

B&W 800 Diamond D2, Goldmund Eidos Reference CD, Goldmund Telos 600, Goldmund Mimesis 32, Cello Audio Palette MIV.[br]MacBook Pro, LIO, Mytek 192, HD800, Luxman SQ-38U, Luxman MQ-88u

I've done similar things and just make sure you have your emails with activation codes etc. Also, in Safari you can go to Preferences>Security and view your logins to those sites to make sure you have your login credentials and passwords handy.

BattleScarze,

More is only better when less is no good!

Thank you.

The only reason why I don't clone the new MBP with the old one is, as doing this I will lose the apple's diagnostic software (option D while booting up your computer) , the software is hidden somewhere and It will be erased if we format or clone the hard drive

I probably add an extra partition on it. And clone the new partition with the old one.

B&W 800 Diamond D2, Goldmund Eidos Reference CD, Goldmund Telos 600, Goldmund Mimesis 32, Cello Audio Palette MIV.[br]MacBook Pro, LIO, Mytek 192, HD800, Luxman SQ-38U, Luxman MQ-88u

well,It will be erased if we format or clone the hard drive.thanks6OloU6

Do u think add a partitiom will earse too ?