IGNORED

The "Official" Aurender Discussion Thread

Hi everyone, I've been following the forum for some time, first post as a new owner of an N100H :) I find it a fantastic product and I am very happy with it. There is only one thing that I am not very satisfied with: the Conductor app, specifically the Android version. In this regard, I join the request of the user @Anonamemouse for the improvement of the app. I am not an Apple user, I have several Android devices including smartphones and tablets, and I have tested the app on all of them. Compared to the Apple version, the Android version is slower (tested anyway on a top Samsung device) and above all it lacks a decent configuration for the NAS Share. They are present in the menu but it does not work correctly and it is not possible to manually enter the IP and credentials of the NAS. I find the same problem with AMM on Windows 10: it identifies the machines that have a samba share on the network, but cannot access it. I wrote to Aurender support, who promptly and kindly replied to me! @AriMargolis. We agreed on a remote support email from the app and since I am in Europe he entrusted me to Pablo, from whom unfortunately I have not received any news anymore :( Now, I ask Ari: Could you intercede with Pablo for assistance? Another thing, which I was very happy to read: a few posts back Ari talked about a new version 4 of Conductor, created as a true cross-platform app. I hope this new version on Android is as good as Apple's, and I understand that now all development resources are being dedicated to the forthcoming new version.

But I really really would like to listen to my N100H reading from my NAS (and/or Linux Server) Shares, as all my library is there.

Many thanks in advance (sorry for my english, I tried my best :) )

Michele