IGNORED

Official TIDAL HIFI Streaming Issues Thread

If say im on a plane and i decide i want to listen to music via tidal offline. they state offline is ideal for such situations. they also say once logged into the app you can set it to offline. how do i log into the app in a situation where there is no cellular or internet? this could also apply to being on a train with very poor coverage or reception?

'You can set TIDAL in Offline Mode when logged into the app. Once you are logged in, select ‘Offline’ from the left menu.'

hello to all,

i'm using an earmax pro tube amp small system at present. the earmax pro excels at jazz, vocals, classical etc but i feel i need something different for rnb, reggae, electronic, dance etc. i'm thinking along the lines of a sennheiser amp/dac with h800s. i'm unsure however whether or not i should be aiming for a system that is mqa ready considering that tidal has a high chance of introducing master streaming soon. is this something you would all take into account and plan for or should i just be concerned about the sound quality of a system regardless of mqa or not? many thanks.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

hello to all,

i'm using hugo2 with imac and tidal hifi. i'd like to confirm that exclusive mode enables direct communication from tidal to dac bypassing all osx interference//settings? here tidal has full control of the dac.

also does exclusive mode in any way change the way the hugo2's asynchrous usb timing works or any other internal workings of the dac? thanks to all

• 3 weeks later...