IGNORED

HQ Player

24 minutes ago, Theobetley said:

Question regarding Qobuz: for whatever reason I loaded Client (clear settings) rather than pure Client. Eversince I have not been able to get qobuz to work. I can load albums but they wont play. What did I do?

Ok I figured it out. I had to reestablish my Qobuz username and password. I though it meant Hqp settings.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
13 hours ago, Miska said:

And with same settings with same source format from local files too?

With and without freewheel?

Main improvements are:

• When next URI is starting to prefetch, avoid dropout in case HTTPS crypto setup takes longer than expected
  • Work around cases where track is cut short because CDN server drops the connection while streaming

I use prefetch and flywheel

On 9/1/2022 at 1:59 PM, Theobetley said:

This was using same settings as music off hard drive. I had occasional dropouts before 19.3 but nothing like it is now,

My ongoing saga of dropouts on 19.3 qobuz: now I get no music but I notice that on task mgr I am getting 99% of network usage even with no upsampling. Remind me again how I can capture the logfile please.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, LoryWiv said:

Go Signalyst.com to purchase, using your HQP 4 key to receive a discount. Remember to uninstall HQP 4 before installing HQP 5. I know this is needed at least for Windows version. Also prudent to update your video card driver before install if you use CUDA offload.

As for QoBuz, first clear your prior QoBuz login then you will be able to re-enter your login credentials in client --> good to go!

Thank you so much but I forgot where my login key is. Anybody know?

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...