IGNORED

HQ Player

• 3 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Superdad said:

Thanks for your replies.

Since:

a) 4.10 Embedded is where you say you added auto-discovery by Client;

and

b) NAA discovery is currently broken in 4.10 (and you are right, I can’t get off Config screen in 4.10)

then

c) It makes sense that Client won’t see HQP Embedded server.

As a test I can run a long USB cable from the HQPe computer direct to the DAC, skipping the NAA NUC for the moment (though SQ-wise it won’t take me where I want to go).

Alternatively, I can boot HQPe 4.9 (which does see NAA) and you can tell me what to type in the Client drop down so that it can connect to the HQPe server.

That will still leave me clueless about getting music tracks into a library or directly loaded.

In HQPe, what is the “Input” screen for?  The drop down show all sorts of things like CD Drive, Removable Media, and then a bunch of USB listings with sample rates.  But selecting any of those does not take—it just reverts to Playlist.

All very confusing.  Is there a manual for HQP Embedded?

I have the very same experience with 4.10 like Alex. HQPE won't see my Ultrarendu and I cannot get off the config screen either. It is working all fine with 4.9 tho.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...
5 hours ago, AudioDoctor said:

Will that same image work on a Signature Rendu Optical @Miska?

The Signature shall be identical software wise to an opticalRendu, as only the PSU and other hardware parts are different. If there are no significant changes in the hardware between the ultra vs the optical than there is a high chance the cubox image will work just fine. You just need a spare micro sd card for testing. The only difference is, that you might not have the green led stating the device is fully booted and ready (do you even have such on the back of a Signature Rendu?) as it is controlled only by SonicOrbiter OS.

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, Miska said:

I don't have a clear explanation for that. I don't have the same hardware so I cannot know. I have four Intona isolators which three are in use at the moment. Two for T+A DACs and one for Accuphase DAC-60. And one is reserved for measurement rig.

Does the Intona provide benefit on the HA-200 as well?

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...