IGNORED

Article: Magico LLC December 2013

... I wanted to write a little Magico story along with my experience at the factory. If my creativity comes off as something that could be printed on glossy paper and distributed then so be it. Maybe I should enter a different career that actually pays :~) I wasn't interested in visiting several loudspeaker manufacturers and comparing and contrasting each business. I don't have the time right now to do a thorough job on such a piece. I like what Magico has done and I wrote about it. I like to share what I like with CA readers. A few months ago I wrote about Pearl Jam. Similar to Magico, Pearl Jam isn't all that computer audio related but I like to share things that bring me enjoyment. I hope CA readers can find some enjoyment in Pearl Jam and Magico. ...

Well, I think it has been proven time and time again that while everyone here is surely interested in Computer Audio, just as surely we are all interested in other things as well. I liked the story you wrote and even though I am not likely to be a Magico customer anytime soon, I can appreciate them better after reading your story. Please keep doing what you do!

-Paul

Anyone who considers protocol unimportant has never dealt with a cat DAC.

Robert A. Heinlein

• 3 months later...
After years of following Magico's evolution, I recently took delivery of a pair of Magico S5 speakers and find them to be exceptional. Given the wait time for delivery, I'm sure I am not alone. Thanks for the tour!

Congradulations!! Please do post back about some of the details, inquiring minds want to know. :)

How did you position them, did they have a breakin period, did you have to change any electronics for them?

Anyone who considers protocol unimportant has never dealt with a cat DAC.

Robert A. Heinlein