IGNORED

Robben Ford -- Handful of Blues?

You'd probably get more response by posting this question in the Audiophile Downloads section of the forum.

Mac Mini, Audirvana Plus, Metrum Hex NOS DAC w/Upgraded USB Module-2, UpTone Regen Amber, Pass Labs INT-30A Amplifier, B&W 802 Diamond Speakers, Shotgun Bi-wire Kimber 4TC Cables. Headphone setup: Burson Soloist Amp, Audeze LCD-3 Headphones.

Check out the "Sticky" for this tread for insight as to it's intended purpose. You'll definitely get more traffic on the downloads tread relative to the type of question your asking.

Mac Mini, Audirvana Plus, Metrum Hex NOS DAC w/Upgraded USB Module-2, UpTone Regen Amber, Pass Labs INT-30A Amplifier, B&W 802 Diamond Speakers, Shotgun Bi-wire Kimber 4TC Cables. Headphone setup: Burson Soloist Amp, Audeze LCD-3 Headphones.

This is one of my favorite albums. I just tried to re-rip my CD, but it's too damaged. Anyone know if there is a good hi-res version out there? I checked HDTracks, Linn and eclassical, and didn't find anything. I'm sure there are other sources to check, but I don't know about them.

FWIW, I have done searches and have not come across any downloads apart from iTunes MP3, which is anything but what you want. For the time being, your best bet is probably to get another copy of the CD.

"Relax, it's only hi-fi. There's never been a hi-fi emergency." - Roy Hall

"Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted." - William Bruce Cameron