IGNORED

Magnepan 1.7 with Mye Stands

14 month old 1.7 Maggies, cherry sides, and mye stands. These Maggies replaced my old 1.6s, but because of listening venue change I am going to have to part with them. They have actually only 8 months of use and I would estimate 400-500 hours. Perfect condition and as always with Maggies, great sound, definition and stage depth.

The Mye Stands are about 8 years old. They have some scratches in one area that can be seen in the accompanying picture. This could easily be touched up with some flat black paint, but I actually never noticed this until packing them. 7/10

I would prefer local pickup. I’m willing to drive them to a destination within 200 miles of Central MN, USA for the price of my fuel. That would include meeting at the boarders of ND,SD, IA, WI, Manitoba, Ontario. Alternatively, I will ship if you pay the shipping costs. The speakers are in the original packaging and securely packed. The stands would require 2 separate boxes.

Asking: $1700 for speakers and stands. New, the speakers and stands retail at $2755 PM me if interested.

Fred

DPP_45.JPG

DPP_44.JPG

DPP_43.JPG

DPP_42.jpg

DPP_41.jpg

IMG_1902_1.jpg