IGNORED

Call for testers! Daphile

Hi All, pls let me know how to stay connected to mysqueezbox.com account after restart Daphile 18.07-x86_64.iso. (I use old laptop Lenovo G430 3000 intel centrino 2.2Mhz)

Also, I use Amanero384 (China), I only set output rate of DSD64 and DSD support: Native, how can I set higher? 

Thanks so much.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

I use Daphile with my old laptop by usb boot, it runs fine with USB Amanero DAC, soud is good.

At the samtime, I install Logitech Media Server on my Surface, I can connect to above USB Amanero DAC as player,  music files can be played (meter on player counting) but no sound. Pls help. Thank you.

It came back to the previous issue: No change have been saved after restart Daphile, including change of static IP :(

Even when I move/copy a file from this drive to other drive (RW checked), i can check the file in new drive, but when restart Daphile: that file disappreared!

Hi,

I re-install Daphile on my old laptop, it works fine, goes straight to mysqueezebox account and I also install others (Quobuz, Spotty...)

However, when I set external Media server to connect to Logitec Media Server (with Squeezelight Player) on my Surface pro4 (server IP adress: setting>information>Logitec Media Server status). But it failed. Anyone can help? Many tks 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

@Triplefun s'ry for late reply. Yes, I mean HD streaming. I am using old latop for dsd music and for streaming online radio via Logitech media server with Daphile. Sound is fine, and better with better computer.

With 5G, maybe no any computer needed and dsd512 signals direct from modem to DAC?!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/5/2019 at 1:30 AM, misterspense said:

Uhm, check out paid services like Spotify, Qobuz and Tidal? All 3 play well with Daphile.

I had both Spot. and Tidal, yet Qob. Ti.'s sound is better and more paid. But I prefer things like JazzGroove/Smooth, Yo.tube etc.

On 6/5/2019 at 1:53 AM, Triplefun said:

And a major plus with daphile streaming  is the ability to upsample. Tidal HiFi upsampled to dsd256 or dsd512 (depending on your cpu) is an interesting experience.

Many Tks. Still looking for affordable i7 hardware.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi All.

Free b/c of Covid19:(

I now use Daphile with 2 laptop, connect by a switch, wifi disabled. However, connect to mysqueezebox account failed (while ok with single laptop). Pls help. Thank you.

{There was an error loading the remote feed for : (Couldn't resolve IP 
address for: www.mysqueezebox.com) }

• 3 months later...
9 hours ago, sedest said:

New stable version.

===================================================================
2020-07-20 version 20.07 (x86_64, x86_64-rt & i486) changes:
- LMS update to 8.0 branch (Jul 11th 2020, git commit: af8ebd6).
- Support for Ogg FLAC radio stations
- WDS support to enable Samba file server discovery on Windows 10
- SquashFS system image compression switched from XZ to Zstd
- Kernel update to 4.19.132 and 4.19.132-rt59
- Daphile built with GCC 9.3
- Major component updates:
  - Perl from 5.28 to 5.30 series
  - Python from 3.6 to 3.7 series
  - Samba from 4.10 to 4.11 series
  - Glibc from 2.29 to 2.30
- Bug fixes, minor modifications and component updates
===================================================================

Many Thanks

• 2 months later...

Hello,

Pls. help

I use one laptop with Daphile RT and one DIY fanless PC with JRiver (as server I suppose?). Two can connect via Dnla settings (by ethernet). Daphile recognizes JRiver PC as player, but Jriver can't play (Youtube, online radio ...) from Daphile. 

Before, both work well with Amanero pure DSD  DAC separately.

Thank for reading.