IGNORED

Wyred 4 Sound Dac2SE Upgrade Revisited & Findings -- The Best Decision Unequivocally!

9 hours ago, JohnDonaldson said:

I understand that W4S is a small operation with limited technical resources so they must use them wisely. I also understand native DSD through the microRendu and their DAC2 is not a high priority issue for them. Even so, given the time gone by and the number of W4S customers requesting this I am disappointed and frustrated they have not been able to make this happen yet. I know Tony monitors this thread so hopefully he will tell EJ about the recent discontent of W4S customers in their posts here and that will raise the priority for support of native DSD through the microRendu.

I can understand your frustration, however, how many companies have you ever called and been able to talk with the chief figure ? I have several W4S components and they do what they are supposed to do. i have also met EJ at the Newport audio show . I called him with a few questions on my previous dac upgrade. Look......, early adopters usually have growing pains and that is whats going on here. EJ is a stand up guy and patience is necessary to get every  variation being requested to  adapt to the new Dac configuration. Wish you well with your new dac. they will take care of you. 

• 3 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, MINORISUKE said:

(Sorry for the same post three times.)

What happened to the originator of this topic. Is Richard no longer moderating  this thread? What he did well was keep keep the topic limited to listening impressions rather than the now limitless complaints of I2S OTHER equipment that is not working well with this latest upgrade from Wyred. Most of us want to hear what you think of the latest upgrade and its comparison prior to the upgrade,  If Richard was here, he would have had you start another thread on the topic of "I2S compatibility with the Wyred Dac....."come back Richard !!! ". Just my opinion. 

• 4 weeks later...