IGNORED

Jud's Office Closet Cleaning Sale :-)

Have a few items from the history of my office desktop rig that I'm ready to sell, as well as a couple of cables from downstairs. Buyer pays shipping.

Audioengine N22 preamp/amplifier: Retail $199, offering for $100.

ESI Juli@ sound card: Retail ~$153, offering for $69.

Audioquest Coffee, Carbon, and Forest USB cables, all .75m -

Coffee: Retail ~$279, offering for $100.

Carbon: Retail ~$119, offering for $50.

Forest: Retail ~$29, offering for $10.

Audioquest Golden Gate miniplug-to-miniplug cable, .6m: Retail ~$56, offering for $25.

Original Musical Fidelity V-Link USB/SPDIF converter (24/96 maximum): Don't know what these are going for used. V-Link II retails for $129. Offering this for $50.

G.SKILL Ripjaws Series 12GB (3 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory: Retailing for $82.99 at Newegg, offering for $10.

One never knows, do one? - Fats Waller

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

What version is the Juia@ ?

Also ,what is included with it ?

Dennnis

Hi, Dennnis. I don't think the version has changed from the one I have to the description on this page: ESI - Juli@

Briefly, it's a PCI sound card capable of swappable I/O for balanced or RCA input, ADC or DAC, 4x4 full duplex, 24/192 coax or 24/96 Toslink optical. It was compared favorably to more expensive cards in a review by The Absolute Sound. There are two reasons I replaced it with an Audioquest Dragonfly and so am selling it: I run several operating systems at home, one of which is FreeBSD (a Unix-ish system). The FreeBSD driver for the card doesn't allow PCM out. The DragonFly works with FreeBSD. The second reason is the Dragonfly is portable so I can take it on trips, while of course the sound card needs a computer.

There's a breakout cable included with it, and I have the box and instructions that came with it. I don't recall whether I still have the CuBase software CD that came in the box (be happy to include it if I locate it), though I would assume that software is outdated by now anyway.

The fairest thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art and true science. - Einstein

Computer, Audirvana -> optical Ethernet to Fitlet3 -> Fibbr Alpha Optical USB -> iFi NEO iDSD DAC -> Apollon Audio 1ET400A Mini (Purifi based) -> Vandersteen 3A Signature.

Folks - An unholy confluence of stuff has come up at work and home that will take up nearly all my time for the next couple of weeks (e.g., I just got off a 7 hour conference call on my "day off").

To the people who've PMed or responded here regarding the Carbon, the memory, the Juli@ and the V-Link: still yours if a 2 week delay is OK. If you would rather not wait, I certainly understand - let me know.

V-Link is available again, for those interested.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all, things are finally opening up again! Tomorrow I will be able to ship out the items that have been sold so far: The Juli@, the Coffee and Carbon, and the computer memory. If you are the one who's purchased them, I've sent you a PM.

Anyone interested in buying any of the remaining items - the Audioengine integrated amp; the Forest and Golden Gate cables; and the V-Link - PM me with shipping and email address and I'll send it off to you tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, Dennis, very pleased to hear it. :)