IGNORED

Help with my new pseduo computer audio system

Kimo

Seems a little simple but also works well with one exception. Download my flac files from HDtracks. Transfer to my mobile hard drive. Connect via USB to my Maranatz UD7007 and use the TV screen to scroll. Works great, sounds great, but many of the recordings end up out of order.

I am guessing the issue is with the Marantz. Any ideas on how to correct this would be appreciated. Thanks.

Any ideas on how to correct this would be appreciated

Check the ID3 tags of the songs. Many players ignore file names and just use these.

Some older players were unable to sort entries, they just read from the file system and played in the order they found. In this case emptying the drive completely and adding songs in order (file by file, not directory content) might help.

Primary ::= Nabla music server | Mutec MC-3+USB w/ Temex LPFRS-01 RB clock | WLM Gamma Reference DAC; Secondary ::= Nabla music server | WaveIO | PrismSound Lyra

Could it be that the number indicating the song order is with only one digit while under 10 ? Instead of having 1- Song Title, 2- Song title - if you modify "1" with "01", "2" with "02", could it help ?

This did the trick. Thanks for information. Now, of course, I have a painful bit of renaming to go through, especially with the the Complete Doors.