IGNORED

The End of World?

Hi, my assistant reminded me that today is the end of world. Ok, not a believer in this at all, but today we have complete mess at work, probably the worst working day this year. What would be your music album that you would listen to if you know that today is indeed the end of the world? Or you wouldn't spend your time listening to music?

I guess it I were in this circumstance I would listen to something on a positive side, like Vivaldi's Four Seasons. In fact I plan on doing so this afternoon regardless as soon as this work day is over...

Main system: Music Server (Win 7/64+Foobar+JPlay) -> Furutech GT2 USB Cable -> Audiolab M-DAC -> Plinius 9200 (Chord Anthem interconnects) -> ATC SCM 40 w/Kimber Kable 8TC speaker cables

Hi, my assistant reminded me that today is the end of world. Ok, not a believer in this at all, but today we have complete mess at work, probably the worst working day this year. What would be your music album that you would listen to if you know that today is indeed the end of the world? Or you wouldn't spend your time listening to music?

I guess it I were in this circumstance I would listen to something on a positive side, like Vivaldi's Four Seasons. In fact I plan on doing so this afternoon regardless as soon as this work day is over...

if you have seen Lars Von Trier's Melancholia, I'd recommend the Tristan prelude.