IGNORED

Article: Computer Audiophile Pocket Server C.A.P.S. v3 Carbon

So given the lack of availability of the Wesena case and the apparent uncertainty as to when that case will be available, is there a preferred alternative? HDPLEX? Something else?

Extra credit if you provide a link with the source for the product you recommend.

Thanks,

Joel

• 1 month later...

I feel foolish asking this question, but is there a way for me to check if my Sotm filter is operating or not?

While I'm able to use my other USB ports I can't get this port to work.

I've switched the power on and off on the Sotm filter with no success on getting anything from a DAC to even a flash drive to respond.

I realize this could be a connection issue as well but I'm not sure that's the issue.

I'll appreciate any suggestions, including a check list, anyone has to offer.

Thanks,

Joel

Thanks for your reply, Peter J.

Your idea of trying the card in another PC is a good one.

I'll see what I can arrange.

In the meantime, would you be good enough to send me the link for the Intel chipset drivers you had mentioned?

I'd like to give that option a shot.

Thanks again.

Joel

Believe it or not, I have two different devices I want to hook up to this server.

Is it possible, reasonable or does it make any sense at all to hook up not one but two Sota USB cards in the same server to drive both devices?

Or would some sort of USB splitter make sense or would a splitter defeat the purpose of having a filtered output in the first place?

Only one device would be operating at a time and I don't want to have to constantly disconnect and reconnect devices.

Joel