IGNORED

Thinking about upgrade

I don't know. I've only used it at work on an iMac with A2 speakers, for non-critical listening. But it seems quite capable. It has a 3.5" minijack audio out, which makes me think it is designed for headphones and small active speakers like the A2s, but one can get a good 3.5" to RCA adaptor I suppose. I should try it and see if it sounds better or worse.

Chris just posted a review of the Dragonfly this morning.

I don't know. I've only used it at work on an iMac with A2 speakers, for non-critical listening. But it seems quite capable. It has a 3.5" minijack audio out, which makes me think it is designed for headphones and small active speakers like the A2s, but one can get a good 3.5" to RCA adaptor I suppose. I should try it and see if it sounds better or worse.

Chris just posted a review of the Dragonfly this morning.

OT...your Avatar pic is kinda small but that is that a Shiba?

• 3 weeks later...
I definitely agree. It's in the grand scheme. I would love to get a pair of Devore.

Just got some DeVore Gibbon 3XL's and absolutely love them. Wanted to pair them with tubed amplification, as they are very efficient and do sound exquisite with tubed gear, but logisitics force me to put the amplification in an enclosed space, so I went with Naim SS piece. They are worth a listen if you can find them - quite different from the very precise and accurate, but somewhat clinical, sound of many current stand-mounts.