IGNORED

Seattle Computer Audiophiles....hello

Hello,

I am looking for a mentor in the Seattle area that can show me how they setup their file management and give me some pointers.

As a past PC user, my library is in .wma lossless. I will be converting this to a more universal/mac friendly format. I have not settled on what software I will end up using. None of this is up and running so I have a blank slate to work with.

I have done somewhat extensive research and reading on the internet, but it would really help me to see how someone organizes, saves, and manages their library. I'm not sure I should be reinventing the wheel and would like to reduce the trial and error when setting up a music library.

I am using a mac -> usb dac -> preamp/amp rig.

If necessary or anyone knowledgable is under employed, we can work out a lesson/payment setup if you like.

Thanks and good to meet you all,

Jim Warlick [email protected] Kirkland, WA

Hi Jim - I'm also in Kirkland. I will send you a PM.

Digital:  Sonore opticalModule > Uptone EtherRegen > Shunyata Sigma Ethernet > Antipodes K30 > Shunyata Omega USB > Gustard X26pro DAC < Mutec REF10 SE120

Amp & Speakers:  Spectral DMA-150mk2 > Aerial 10T

Foundation: Stillpoints Ultra, Shunyata Denali v1 and Typhon x1 power conditioners, Shunyata Delta v2 and QSA Lanedri Gamma Revelation and Infinity power cords, QSA Lanedri Gamma Revelation XLR interconnect, Shunyata Sigma Ethernet, MIT Matrix HD 60 speaker cables, GIK bass traps, ASC Isothermal tube traps, Stillpoints Aperture panels, Quadraspire SVT rack, PGGB 256